The EYROPRO return policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, you must be the original owner, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Installation marks are acceptable.
To complete your return, EYROPRO requires a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, EYROPRO will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. EYROPRO will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact EYROPRO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARRANTY - 2 year extended warranty
This limited warranty applies to solely to handlebars. EYROPRO warrants its EYROPRO handlebars from non-conformance with the material and workmanship specifications of our manufacturer to the original purchaser with valid proof of purchase from an authorized dealer for the (“Warranty Period”) below:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND EYROPRO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, FOR:
- Damage to, or damage caused by, parts that have been incorrectly installed, serviced, or otherwise adjusted in respect of the Eyropro installation procedures
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, or in an accident (Damage of this nature may qualify for coverage under our Owner Replacement Program)
- Failure to observe care instructions, including without limitation, incorrect installation or maintenance
- Unauthorized modification or alteration, including without limitation, any repair performed by anyone other than an qualified bicycle mechanic
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers, including without limitation, products purchased through: (i) third party auction sites (ii) unauthorized dealers selling via third party marketplaces, or (iii) dealers selling altered or modified products
- Counterfeit products
- Products purchased “second-hand”, “used”, “as-is”, or expressly “without warranty”
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
Warranty claims must be made within the applicable Warranty Period through the Authorized EYROPRO Dealer where you purchased your Product, or via EYROPRO.COM. You must have proof of purchase to make a Warranty Claim – Hand written receipts will not be accepted. Note – EYROPRO reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who in EYROPRO’s sole discretion, abuses its products or warranty policy.
If EYROPRO determines that your Product is subject to this warranty, EYROPRO will, during the Warranty Period, in its sole discretion:
- Repair the Product at no charge for labor or parts
- Replace the Product with the same model Product
- Replace the Product with a comparable Product or offer an upgrade option should your Product be discontinued or otherwise unavailable
You shall be responsible for all taxes, fees, or other charges for shipping, transportation, postage or otherwise, except where prohibited. Until received by EYROPRO, you shall bear the risk of loss. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the above three remedies shall be your sole and exclusive remedies under this Limited Warranty and supersede any prior contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written.
What to Do If You Are Not Satisfied With Service?
If you feel EYROPRO has not met its obligations under this warranty, you may attempt to resolve the issue informally with EYROPRO. If not satisfied with the outcome you can speak to your local consumer affairs office.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 11 Doradillo Avenue Modbury South Australia AU 5092.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
EYROPRO Pty Ltd,
11 Doradillo Avenue,
South Australia Australia, 5092
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any free shipping and handling will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Updated 16 February 2021